-
October 30th, 2005, 05:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My Bitty Baby Sara has the #14 stamped on her neck under where her neck is stamped Pleasant Company. Does anyone know if this #14 means anything? TIA!
-
October 30th, 2005, 05:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
It would be nice to have information on # on the back of the necks, maybe it could be included with a sticky, like the one that has the update on AG stuff and codes.
I just bought an AGT# 4 from AG and she has the c in front of Pleasant Co. (small) under that is 749/76 (large) and under that is 4F03 (small).
-
October 30th, 2005, 07:25 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Bumping this up if anyone has an answer for either of us.
-
October 30th, 2005, 07:27 PM
#4
Inactive Member
My bitty baby has a 14 stamped on her neck also. I got her in 1997 and I'm wondering if she's pre-mattel? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Sorry I'm no help!
-
October 31st, 2005, 12:08 PM
#5
Ashley1972
Guest
Congratulations! Your #14 stamped bitty baby is pre-mattel! You can also tell by the hair paint. The pre-mattel babies hairpaint rubs off more easily.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks